Righters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Righters

The Place For Christian Writers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Name is...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azog
Admin
Azog

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 am

Azog. And I am a Goblin. I do not like Dwarves; in fact, I eat them for supper when I can.
I'm into writing... Which is weird for a Goblin, cause we don't have a written language.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Character sheet
Name: Ronam
Race: Tavorian
Job/Class: Precision Bodyguard

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 am

To reply in kind. I am an elf keen on guerilla tactics. Hit hard and dodge the retaliation.
I am also into writing. Though my type is a little less creepy. Being an elf I naturally am inclined to the more sophisticated and interesting literature..
Back to top Go down
Georgie

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi, this is Georgie, in case you couldn't tell....I've been trying to write something since I was in first grade, but nothing ever really panned out...guess I'm better at starting things than finishing them. I see a need for serious full-length Christian dramas (plays) featuring themes other than Christmas and Easter. That's the sort of thing I'd like to write.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Hello everyone, this is Laney! Sorry I couln't come up with anything more creative than 'Lady Kathryn'. I was so tired when I registered yesterday that I couln't think of anything better Sleep . I look forward to reading all of your posts!
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi! Katie here! I just got on here yesterday, and I still dont know what I am doing...I dont even know what I am typing in! But I think I am adding on to your 'my name is' thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Name is...   My Name is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Name is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Righters :: The Writer's Lounge :: Meet And Greet-
Jump to: