Righters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Righters

The Place For Christian Writers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music for the Daniel project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Music for the Daniel project Empty
PostSubject: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Well, as you may know, I some music for chapter 4 which is Neb's ballad. I may have a song for the 1st chapter when Daniel and his friends are taken and then his father is talking to the rest of the family. Please let me know if you think your scene needs music and I will see if I can come up with anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azog
Admin
Azog

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 pm

I need some lyre, harp, sackbut etc music for my scene, if you think your keyboard has a sackbut on it...
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Actually, I've looked for that and didn't find it. Sorry.

I had an idea for that chapter when all the instruments are supposed to play and all the people are supposed to bow down to the golden image, but I haven't played with it in a while. I'll start messing with it again.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Character sheet
Name: Ronam
Race: Tavorian
Job/Class: Precision Bodyguard

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

My scene takes place during a feast, so any happy background music would be a good additoin to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Okay, I'll start working on that.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, chapter 6 could use some slow background music too, since it takes place in a throne room, maybe like a harp, or a flute like instrument.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Okay, I think I can do that. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanks! Thats great!
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:55 pm

How will you be making the music?
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 am

Well, as far as writing the music, I usually write them on the keyboard. As far as recording goes, ask phoenixfire. He knows more about that then me. But, if I want different instruments then I use the keyboard. If I want a piano that sounds real I go to our real piano. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 am

Well, I hope you do well, but I must say the feast music might prove a problem. There weren't that many pianos back then and flute and the like are hard to replicate on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:25 am

You know, it does not have to be perfect, just almost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Ha, writting the music isn't really the hard part. It's trying to figure out where to put the music once I've written it. Hmmm... Neutral I might need some help with that part. =) But, as an update, I have written some songs for Daniel, and I might can use some of the songs I've already written for it as well. I'll have to come up with some way to let you all hear some of them. But, the music is coming along nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music for the Daniel project   Music for the Daniel project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music for the Daniel project
Page 1 of 1