AuthorMessage
Azog
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

PostSubject: Larka Krallis   Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 am

I don't think I'll connect Larka to any of you players, this story is just for my free time to kill while I wait for you guys to post.

Larka crouched in the branches of a tree surveying the land. The Naa'Jurrid hunter party, whom those creatures called a predator squad, was nearing her from the south. Among the yellow-gray muddle of bodies she discerned several long pikes poking out above the group. The glint of the sun off of their scales made them easily marked in the bright day. When they neared she jumped down from her perch, leaping easily away and down the twenty or so feet to land in a smooth roll that brought her up running. The group came to a halt as one of the giant lizards noticed her approaching and hissed a command to stop. A huge one, about six and nine she deemed stepped toward her. He was decorated as an Araff, a Naa'Jurrid warlord. From his massive head to his clawed feet he wore a form-fitting suit of some kind of metallic alloy, gmade from a metal native to Kraylakk, lighter in weight than gold but alike in color. It was streaked up and down and splattered with a shade of red that looked alarmingly like dried blood. A headdress extended up from the back of his head, accentuating the bright red frill hanging down his back. In his claws he clutched a huge falchion that had a swept back tip, also gold and splattered red. Strapped tightly to his arm and was a small gold and red shield with a spike protruding from the side that faced out along the line of his arm.
His voice hissed from his muzzle with quiet authority.
"Your name, young fffemale," he lost no time for pleasantries. "I shhall need ithh."
His voice rasped and hissed, and some of his letters were more breathy than Larka was used to. Trying to ignore the fearsome appearance of the hulking beast before her, she quietly introduced herself.
"I am Larka Krallis of Korallthia."
The giant lizard's face remained impassive as he replied, "Shawkzaskaraff-kul-Murrta isss my name. I am called Shawk by my brothers and sssisters. You may know me by thathh name for our thhime together. Our arrival here is late because we turned aside to ravage a group of the Tortured we encountered."
"I have not been here long," Larka assured him, eager to please her new boss. Shawk nodded and turned abruptly away from her and back to his battle-group. He gestured to her and yelled "Larka Krallis of Korallthia!" Grunts of acknowledgement arose from the assorted lizards, all painted in the same design as Shawk, but without the beautiful coat of armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azog
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Larka Krallis   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Turning back to the cat-girl, Shawk continued in a more conversational tone. "We are on our way to the nearest village to acquire fresh supplies. I deem that you are fit enough to keep pace with me; therefore you shall march at my right." Larka followed the hulking lizard to the front of the pack of his brethren, who pawed the ground in anticipation. Shawk barked a loud command in a strange hissing language and began walking. Larka padded behind him for a few seconds before his pace began to increase. Soon she was bounding across the land just behind the warlord. His claws pounded the earth in a long stride that covered the same ground as two of Larka's. Glancing back, she experienced a moment of fear as she surveyed the glittering, blood spattered swarm of warriors jogging behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Larka Krallis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Righters :: Guardians Of Norianhull: A Forum RPG :: Guardians Of Norianhull-
Jump to: