Righters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Righters

The Place For Christian Writers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Get this Rolling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie

Katie

Let's Get this Rolling Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get this Rolling   Let's Get this Rolling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay, its been about a month since someone has posted anything. And, much longer then that was when we had had a meeting. It's been about a year since we started this project at Bible Class, and the only thing we have done is posted the scripts we did about a year ago. I know that took a long time. But, all of them have been posted for a while. I think the majority rule was to wait to the next board meeting, to have a meeting, but, does someone else have another idea? Should we have a goal to set before the meeting, like editors begin working on one of the scripts so we have something to look at during the meeting? That's another thing. What is the agenda for this long needed meeting? Elric is still making the agenda's for the meeting right? So, lets give him some ideas, so that the meeting is more productive.

Where is the spell check on this thing?? I hope I didnt spell anything wrong cause I cant find the spell check!!
Back to top Go down
PhoenixFire
Admin
PhoenixFire

Character sheet
Name: Talrith Storm-Sword
Race: Matorin
Job/Class: Crusader

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get this Rolling   Let's Get this Rolling Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:17 am

Well, I just finished up my novel, so I should have a lot more time for it cheers

I'll probably try and edit it some myself, and then we can start casting and figuring out when and where we can record at! There's not really anything holding us back, so why are we not proceeding?

I don't think this has a spell check Razz
Back to top Go down
https://righters.forumotion.com
Katie

Katie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get this Rolling   Let's Get this Rolling Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay, So I was looking over all of the scripts, and I dont think we have chapter 7 posted affraid I cant remember, but did we decide to drop it? It's not quite like the rest of the scripts, so if we didnt, that could be an option, Georgie, were you gonna write that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get this Rolling   Let's Get this Rolling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get this Rolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Righters :: Community Projects :: The Daniel Project-
Jump to: