Righters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Righters

The Place For Christian Writers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Editing Format

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixFire
Admin
PhoenixFire

Character sheet
Name: Talrith Storm-Sword
Race: Matorin
Job/Class: Crusader

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Ok, here's the deal. now that we have most of the Chapters Compiled, it's time to edit them.

Here is an example of how I think we should do it.

Put the Number of the Change Here, in bold: 1
Quote :
Put the origanial line In quotes
Then write the Replacement line you think should be implemented.

So It should look like this:

Change 1:
Quote :
Our God will deliver us from your hand.
The Lord Our God will surely deliver us from your wicked hand

That way, we can see the changes you propose, compare the two and then say which we like better.

Back to top Go down
https://righters.forumotion.com
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Sounds good! We need something to keep us busy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Okay so, what do we do now? It seems as if nothing is going on in the Daniel Project so, what's next?
Back to top Go down
Azog
Admin
Azog

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm

I think someone in the Patterson family might have to filch Nathan's chapter from him and post it. >_>
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

Character sheet
Name: Ronam
Race: Tavorian
Job/Class: Precision Bodyguard

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:11 am

You could ask Nathan for it, yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Well, how about at the Board Meeting on Thursday we all ask him to get on the forum. Strength in numbers and all that good stuff. 'Cause he does need to get on here and post his chapter. Then we can move on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:52 pm

I dont think thats the best idea, I dont want him to get frustrated with us, I'll ask him for the script, then post it if I can, but guys, please dont team up on him about the forum. Dont worry about not getting the script, We'll get it. You know it might be the best to not bring it up at the board meeting, but I'm not telling you guys what to do or anything.
Back to top Go down
Azog
Admin
Azog

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Elric wrote:
You could ask Nathan for it, yourself.

Not me, I'm not going to be editing it any, just acting is all I plan on doing. I'm not so hot to start as others.

Katie wrote:
I dont think thats the best idea, I dont want him to get frustrated with us, I'll ask him for the script, then post it if I can, but guys, please dont team up on him about the forum. Dont worry about not getting the script, We'll get it. You know it might be the best to not bring it up at the board meeting, but I'm not telling you guys what to do or anything.

It was a joke Katie... I didn't really expect either of you to try and steal Nathan's chapter. Actually I think that would be illegal, publishing another author's work without permission type thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah, mine was kinda a joke too. Smile I was sort of thinking out loud. Sorry if it didn't come across as a joke. Sad
Back to top Go down
Katie

Katie

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Well, I wasnt commenting on your idea to steal the script, I was commenting on the one to team on on Nathan. by the way, i talked to him about it, and he said he isnt done editing it yet, so please dont bother him about it. Sorry about not being clear about what I was commenting on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Editing Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editing Format   Editing Format Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Editing Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Righters :: Community Projects :: The Daniel Project-
Jump to: