Righters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Righters

The Place For Christian Writers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Chapter Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixFire
Admin
PhoenixFire

Character sheet
Name: Talrith Storm-Sword
Race: Matorin
Job/Class: Crusader

Daniel Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Chapter Two   Daniel Chapter Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 am

Here At long last Is Nathan's Chapter! cyclops Edits in red by Azog

The Chronicles of King Nebuchadnezzar

King: Where are my magicians, enchanter’s sorcerers, and astrologers?!
Servant: They are waiting in the court, O most highly exalted one.
King: show them in!
Loud Mouth: The magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, and astrologers, to see the king.
King: Hear the words of your king! Tell me of what I dreamed and its interpretation.
MESA: That is unheard of O king! No man can do what you ask!
King: Well if you, my magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, and astrologers cannot solve this problem you shall be put to death.

Daniels House
Daniel: Yes, yes (when will these people learn the art of patience) Hello?.
Arioch: Hey, Daniel how goes life? (Daniel tries to speak but is rudely cut off) The king has gone made and ordered the death of all the wise men.
Daniel: Why on earth would the king make such a hasty decision?
Arioch: Well it start with a dream…(this voice slowly fades to silent around “a dream”)
Dramatic music plays

The Big Day
(The next day)
Loud Mouth: Daniel to see the king.
King: O Daniel, are you here to interpret my dream?
Daniel: The thing that you asked can not be done by man, but there is a God in heaven that reveals secrets, and makes known what shall be in the latter days. The dreams, and the visions of your head, are as follows: As for you, O king, and the thoughts that came into your mind upon your bed, of what should come to pass: and He that revealed these secrets has made known to thee what shall come to pass.
But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me because I am so smart, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that you might know the thoughts of your heart. Thou, O king, saw, and beheld a great picture. This great image, whose brightness was brilliant, stood before you; and the form it was appalling. The image’s head was of finest gold, his breast and his arms of pure silver, his belly and his thighs of shiny brass, his legs of strong iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
You also saw that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet and shattered them to pieces. Then were the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff on the summer threshing floor, to be carried off by the wind, and no place was found for them. This stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. This is the dream and the interpretation is this. You, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given you a kingdom, great power, and massive strength, and glory. And the children of men, the beasts of the field, and the fowls of the heaven have been given into your hand, and made you ruler over them all. You, O king, are this head of gold. After your empire there shall arise another kingdom inferior to your’s. Then yet another third kingdom of brass, shall come which shall bear rule over all the earth. After that the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: And whereas you saw the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, this kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, for as much as thou saw the iron mixed with miry clay. And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. In the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

King: Yes, that’s it! Make Daniel the ruler of a kingdom!

Daniel: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.?
King: Make them all Rulers!
Back to top Go down
https://righters.forumotion.com
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Daniel Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Chapter Two   Daniel Chapter Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

Yeah!!! Its here! Awesome. Now all the editors can start. Cool. Um, are we going to have a meeting before the next Board Meeting on the...14th of July? Just curious, 'cause Georgie and I will be leaving that day.
Back to top Go down
Azog
Admin
Azog

Character sheet
Name: Kell
Race: Korrallthian
Job/Class: Scout Tracker

Daniel Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Chapter Two   Daniel Chapter Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Where are you guys going?
Back to top Go down
Lady Kathryn

Lady Kathryn

Daniel Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Chapter Two   Daniel Chapter Two Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm

That's the morning we leave on our Mission Trip. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel Chapter Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Chapter Two   Daniel Chapter Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Chapter Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Righters :: Community Projects :: The Daniel Project-
Jump to: